Connecting a popup to the welcome automation
Continue building a relationship with new popup subscribers through email automation. Set up a welcome automation and start communicating with your customers upon subscribing.
On this page
Connecting a popup to the welcome automation in Seguno: Email Marketing
With Seguno: Email Marketing, connecting the welcome automation to a popup is as easy as activating your welcome automation.
All popup subscribers are automatically added to your Shopify Customers. Seguno’s welcome automation triggers when any new subscriber is added to your Shopify store. Once you have the welcome automation active, all new popup subscribers will receive the welcome series.
Setting up the welcome automation in Seguno: Email Marketing →
- I’m not using Seguno: Email Marketing. Can I connect Seguno: Popups to my email platform?
- Seguno popup subscribers are automatically added to your Shopify Customers. As long as your email marketing platform syncs with Shopify Customers, your popup subscribers will exist in your email marketing platform. For a seamless connection across all platforms, try Seguno: Email Marketing. Seguno: Email Marketing is the top-rated email marketing platform built exclusively for Shopify.
- Does Shopify’s double opt-in work with Seguno: Popups?
- Shopify’s double opt-in does not support Seguno: Popups. If you have double opt-in active in Shopify, we recommend switching to single opt-in if you’re able to. We don’t want you to miss opportunities to grow your list!
- I want to send popup subscribers a more tailored email automation series. What do you recommend?
- As a Seguno: Email Marketing user, you have the option to send a more specific email with customer-tagged automations. Customer-tagged automations are commonly used for event-specific or interest-based popups. This type of automation allows you to send the subscriber tag-specific emails vs. a standard welcome email.