Connecting the welcome automation to popups
Continue building a relationship with new popup subscribers through email automation. Set up a welcome automation and start communicating with your customers upon subscribing.
On this Page:
Connecting the welcome automation to Seguno: Popups
Connecting the welcome automation to Seguno: Popups is as easy as activating your welcome automation.
All popup subscribers are automatically added to your Shopify Customers. Seguno’s welcome automation triggers when any new subscriber is added to your Shopify store. Once you have the welcome automation active, all new popup subscribers will receive the welcome series.
- I’m not using Seguno: Popups. Can I connect the welcome automation to my popup app?
- As long as your popup app syncs subscribers with your Shopify Customers, sending the welcome automations to popup subscribers is as easy as activating the welcome automation. For a seamless connection across platforms, try Seguno: Popups. With the same easy-to-use Seguno interface, Seguno: Popups allows you to create and manage high-performing popups in Shopify.
- Does Shopify’s double opt-in work with Seguno: Popups?
- Shopify’s double opt-in does not support Seguno: Popups. If you have double opt-in active in Shopify, we recommend switching to single opt-in if you’re able to. We don’t want you to miss opportunities to grow your list!
- I want to send popup subscribers a more tailored email automation series. What do you recommend?
- For a more tailored automation series, consider using the customer-tagged automation. Customer-tagged automations are commonly used for event-specific or interest-based popups. This type of automation allows you to send the subscriber tag-specific emails vs. a standard welcome email.