Sending a newsletter
You can send a test email to yourself from within the editor but before sending out a newsletter to your subscribers, ask yourself these questions:
- Have I finished customizing the content and does it look good on desktop and mobile? Take a quick glance through the previews and make sure everything looks right. If not, go back into the editor to customize the newsletter by clicking the Customize button in the top-right corner.
- Am I sending to all subscribers? If being more targeted, edit your recipients in the right-hand column.
- Am I including a discount? If so, edit your discount in the right-hand column.
When you're all set and ready to go, you can send it out in the schedule section in the right-hand column. Select Edit to select a date/time to schedule the send time in the future or select the Send Now button to start sending immediately. Please note, if this is your first newsletter send after authenticating your domain, there will be a banner at the top of the page about our throttling process you should read through to understand how long it will take to send.
If your schedule box does not look like this and you are missing the send now button, this is because of one of the following reasons:
- You are not on a paid Shopify plan.
- Your initial syncing of data from Shopify or Mailchimp, if connected, has not completed yet.
- Your Seguno account is currently under review.
- You have not activated our Spam Protect feature yet.
You may only send test emails until you are no longer blocked by any of the above reasons.